Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Alexander Briar ebauchon - grain investigation

Well, I was keen to find out what the grain was like in the Alexander ebauchons, bring out the sander! After a few quick licks on my hobo sanding disc, and a wipe with some water, I was mightily impressed. Mr Zavvos, you have a quality product sir :)

Hobo sanding disc...check. Briar ebauchon...check.

Tentative light sanding...check. Possibility of nice grain...CHECK (getting very excited at this point, heart pounding).

Light wipe with water...check. Possibility of jumping around the yard screaming 'WAHOO!'  check check check CHECK CHECK!

WAHOO! Close-up, what can I say, got to be happy :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok then any questions.
    Looks great amazing.
    Well done hoot.
    But my favorite part are the Hobo use of the ocky straps once again
    Never under estimate the usefulness of the power drill or the ocky strap.

    ReplyDelete