Monday, March 25, 2013

Folded Erinmore

Though i would try some Erinmore flake folded in to my Falcon.
You get more tobacco in the pipe with this method.
It was a bit hard to light as Erinmore flake is a thicker than the flakes i normally cut.
Chuck is right about thinner flakes are easier to handle.
Erinmore is fairly soft and bendy compared to my plugs.
I am sure the tobacco has a better taste this way.
First light.

Burning well now.
It is smoking well  the pipe lasts longer with this method.   

5 comments:

  1. Nice Falcon and good tobac. Good show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to make time i need the nicotine hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You fellers should get ye each a nose warmer. Shove that inter yer gobs and smoke/work away. While back a feller gave me one of the wee Peterson outdoor pipes. All of 3.75" long with a 1.25" tall apple bowl. Every bit as fine a smoking instrument as its bigger cousins. Wait a sec! One of you has an MM mini cob, right? They work well too. My wife bought me a 1/2 bent Whitehall nose warmer many years ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea Chuck my son bought me a MM mini pipe i smoke it all the time.
      But that Mini Peterson sounds great i just love Peterson pipes.
      I sometimes like a small quick pipe.
      That's why i smoke my Falcon a lot it has a small "bulldog" Bowl.
      Its a bit like having a cigarette.
      Cigarettes are hard to give up i'm still having trouble.
      But a small bowl pipe helps a lot.
      Down to about 2-3 day now.
      Not too bad considering how may i used to smoke yuck.

      Delete